One Month Free!
On select units, at participating locations.
- Auctions are open to the general public, however, you must be at least 18 years of age to bid or buy.
- To participate in an online auction, please visit our auctioneer’s website (www.iBid4Storage.com) and follow the instructions provided.
- All goods are sold on an “as is where is” basis, and no warranties are implied or exist in relation to any goods offered for sale.
- Prior to bidding on any motor vehicle at auction, always check with your local motor vehicle registry and licensing office regarding the procedure to transfer title and ownership of the vehicle, as the auctioneer and/or facility may not be in position to provide legal title to the vehicle.
- All sales are final. For clarity, there shall be no refunds.
- Bids are accepted on the entire self-storage unit only.
- All goods shall be sold to the highest bidder, however, the auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid. In the case of dispute, the auctioneer’s decision is final.
- All auctions and sales are subject to cancellation without notice, in the sole and absolute discretion of StoreSmart Self-Storage.
- If you are the winning bidder, you will be notified by email by the auctioneer, immediately following the close of the auction; please contact the facility immediately to schedule an appointment to make your payment and claim the unit.
- Payment in full is due in person at the facility within 24 hours following the close of the auction. Unless otherwise stated, payment must be made in cash or by debit (cheque and credit card are not accepted).
- If the winning bidder fails to pay for the unit within 24 hours following the close of the auction, his or her bid shall be automatically forfeited, and the next highest bidder will be selected as the winning bidder.
- GST shall be applied to all sales unless proof of GST exemption is provided at the time of payment.
- Unless otherwise stated, a $100 per unit refundable cleaning deposit is due to and collected by the facility at the time of payment. This deposit is payable in cash only (cheque, credit, and debit are not accepted for cleaning deposits).
- Only the individual registered as the winning bidder with the auctioneer will be able to claim the unit at the facility. This individual must present government-issued photo identification at the facility, at the time of payment, no exceptions.
- You will have 72 hours after the close of the auction to remove the goods from the unit and to leave the unit clean, empty, and in broom-swept condition. For clarity, you must remove all of the goods and any waste or garbage from the unit and the facility. Please advise a member of the facility’s staff once you have emptied and cleaned the unit so that your cleaning deposit may be returned.
- Upon making the payment at the facility, you accept all responsibility for securing the unit and assume all risk for the contents of the unit. You may bring a lock or purchase a lock from the facility for the purposes of securing the unit.
- Access to the unit will only be provided during regular office hours of 9am-5pm, 7 days a week.
- If you require more than 72 hours to empty and clean the unit, you may rent the unit from the facility; for further information, please inquire with a facility staff member.
- You are prohibited from using any dumpsters located at the facility.
- You are required to immediately return any items of a personal or confidential nature found within the unit to the facility, including but not limited to photographs, personal or corporate documents, correspondence, tax returns, or bank statements.
- You are required to immediately advise the facility and to notify the proper authorities if any illegal items are found within the unit, including but not limited to firearms or drugs.
- Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited at the storage facility.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Pets must remain in your vehicle or be on leash and under control at all times.